The first seven Repatternings are the foundation for all positive, bonded relationships:
- Fire Element Repatterning Work with issues of bonding and separation and resonate with connectedness and intimacy in your relationships. This Repatterning supports the fiery quality of unconditional love, warmth and joy.
- Repatterning for Communicating Feelings Identify and release blocks to communicating feelings so you resonate with accessing and expressing your feelings and being heard.
- Repatterning for Communicating Needs Identify and transform old patterns of unmet life needs so you resonate with accessing and expressing your needs and having your needs met, as well as hearing and meeting the needs of others.
- Water Element Repatterning Release constrictions of fear that cause you to live your life small; facilitate your resonance with 'showing up big' in your life and enjoying empowered relationships.
- Earth Element Repatterning Support your resonance with qualities of nurturance, stability and sustainable relationship, along with the strength you need during challenging relationship transitions.
- Metal Element Repatterning Recognize old patterns of unworthiness that need to be released; open the space for the new, and let go of what comes in the way of your life purpose.
- Wood Element Repatterning Enhance your ability to set goals and move into action (yang), while remaining open to the synchronicities (yin) that lead to the higher truths (yang) that your life invites you to integrate (yin)!
The second group of seven Repatternings work with the three principles of relationships:
1. The Principle of Interdependence is a law based on new physics, which states that all of creation is a web of interconnected relationships. Separation is an illusion. Therefore what you resonate with affects not only yourself, but all others as well. Two Repatternings start the quantum change process that supports interdependent relationships:
- Birth Process Repatterning - Identify powerful dissonant patterns that take form prenatally and during the birth process. Birth process patterns and traumas may be replicated throughout your life as accidents, surgeries, addictions, negative attitudes and relationships.
- Self-Acceptance Repatterning - Promote your ability to love yourself and all you produce - essential for loving and accepting others or being loved and accepted by others.
2. The Principle of Entrainment and Resonance is what allows your energy frequencies to come into sync with others. This synchronization, or entrainment, leads to more energy for the partnership or the group as a whole than is available for the individual alone. As a result, you are empowered to pulse in cooperation, harmony and creativity as you face and transcend daily stresses and problems. Three Repatternings start your process for positive change in relationship through this synchronization of energy:
- Entrainment-Resonance Repatterning Work more harmoniously with people whose wave patterns are not harmonically entrained with yours. Support entrainment of the partnership or the group relationship for more cooperation, connection and energy.
- Argument Repatterning Identify and shift the underlying cause of any argument, which is never what you think it is.
- Clearing Communications Repatterning Resonate with reflective listening so that each person clearly understands the intention of the other person's communication.
3. The Principle of Polarity, a universal truth known since ancient times, involves balancing the minus/plus charges, feminine/masculine, or yin/yang energies, within yourself and in all your relationships. This principle includes two Repatternings for balancing these polarities:
- Unresolved Past Communications Repatterning Identify past efforts to express needs and feelings that were unacknowledged and unmet, and that continue to impact physical and mental well-being in the present. When unresolved past communications are resolved, this has a beneficial effect on the subtle masculine and feminine balance in yourself and your relationships.
- Yin/Yang Feminine/Masculine Repatterning Learn to balance the minus/plus, feminine/masculine energies within yourself in terms of your health and your relationships.
Self-Healing Modalities Support bonded relationship through Modalities that include:
- toning sound intervals
- supporting prenatal needs
- synchronizing brainwaves
- chakra Modalities for balanced relationship